Feeling twitching in blood vessel in my right side of head.

feeling twitching in blood vessel in my right side of head feeling twitching in blood vessel in my right side of head
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
HI,
Thanks for the query. Description of symptoms given by you is insufficient to understand your problem. Feeling of twitching once in a way may not have much significance. You need to undergo detailed clinical and neurological examination. Please try hydration with Oral rehydration solution. This has necessary salts and ions which may help in decreasing such symptoms.
Thanks
hello
I guest you are having symptoms of hypertension some more your blood pressure is high. You need an immediate doctor attention with full blood test and ECG. Hypertension is a chronic and can be control by medications.

Hypertension is a silent desease which can cause kidney failure, heart attack and even stroke. There are patient who only know they suffer hypertension after one of the critical organ fail to function.
thanks for using HCM forum

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.