Feeling twinges in chest, bump in the arm. Diagnosed with superficial thrombo phlebitis. Pain in the arm. Reason?

I m a 29 female I have been having these storage twinges in my chest . Mostly on the right side but the happen on both. Also I went to the ER a few days ago b/c my arm had this small bump that swelled up 3x the size in about an hour and they said it was a superficial thrombophlebitis . I have the occasional pain that will shoot down my arm but its not severe. I m just trying to get an opinion of what it all could be. I have not ha an IV or recent surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013