Feeling tired, unconscious, darkness in eyes. Echo, TMT, blood test normal.Taken neurobion forte. How can i get conscious?

\sir, im a 22 years old boy from india. my problem is tirdness. i feel un concious and darkness in eyes when standing up. i consulted a physician and he checks my blood pressure and refered me to a cardiologist and giv some ion tabs. yesterday cardio consulted me and done echo, tmt. Echo was normal, and in tmt he noticed nothing but somehing called pulse pressure. and written me neurobion forte tab for a month. my blood counts and haemoglobin level are just above normal and i have a pain in my left hand and i still feel un concious. i need nothing but conciousness. pls help me doctor
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks fot posting to HCM
Take mote rest.
Takemore fluid and also intravenous fluid.
Do not eat just before you go to bed.