Feeling tired, sore breasts, body aches and delayed periods. Have dizziness. Pregnant?

Hello, i am 29, very healthy and married. The period i had in March was supposed to come on the 1st, but it didn't. And my husband and i had a lot of unprotected sex. ON the 10th i had 1 day of light bleeding. but the weeks following, i have been feeling really tired, white discharge which later became light brown. Experienced cramps, and bloating, sore breasts and body aches. on the 10th of april i had a "wierd" kind of period that isn't typical. it was light. my breasts do not ache as much and am i not overly bloated or crampy as before, but still feel it. I get dizzy sometimes which is abnormal for me. In the last couple of weeks i have been feeling very gassy as well. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013