Feeling tired, no interest and happiness, feel angry and sad, taking antidepresents, want to be happy

I need help. I am so tired all the time. I have energy. Things I used to love just don t interest me anymore. NOTHING makes me happy. The only emotions I can feel are angry or overwhelming sadness. I know it sounds like depression , but I am on antidepressents. They upped my dosage to the max, changed it, but no other seems to work. 200mg of Zoloft USED to work, but now if it IS working, it s what s keeping me alive. I want to be happy. Please, can you help me be happy again?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012