Feeling tired, nauseated and dizzy after being hit on head. Have headache and nasal bleeding. Concussion?

Hi, 3 days ago my 125 lb. dog accidentally stepped on my head a few times in the process of jumping off the bed in the morning. I think I may have blacked out for about 2 seconds, because I don't remember much of what happened after. Since then, I've been extremely tired, nauseated, my headache is getting worse, sensitive to light and noise, dizzy, fatigue, and I got a bloody nose. My Mom thinks I have the flu, but could my sickness be related to the injury? If so, is it a concussion?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013