Feeling tired, nausea, hungry all the time, cramps. Had unprotected sex after periods. Cause?

I have gotten my last period January 10th and had unprotected sex on the 17th, then had light pink to brown blood on the 29th. I have then after that gotten period like cramps two weeks before my expected period, I have been very tired, nauseated when I did not eat, so I am very hungry all the time. My cramps are on my left side lower belly and are not that noticeable. On February 20th I gotten my period a week late and it was very unexpected and heavy for two days with one little clot, then light the next day then stopped. I had had sex the day it was very light and my lower left side cramps have gotten noticeable and my lower back pain was really noticeable, but now its barely there. I have very moody lately and emotional but I have been trying to control it, I have also been stressed out too.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013