Feeling tired, moody, depressed, difficulty swallowing, headache. Taking ThyroPlex. Thyroid?

I am 47yr female, weigh 67kgs and 5/4cm. My tsh levels were 6.93, went to natropath who put me on thyrobalance. Dr said my levels were normal as tsh is brain chemical and will fluctuate. Natropath in shock that dr said it was normal. Felt better after thyrobalance. Had another test 4 wks later and tsh was 2.83. I have finised the thyrobalance but am feeling very tired, moody, depressed, anxious and not sleeping well at night but exhausted through the day and I am finding it hard to swallow like something caught in my throat and headaches most of the time. I have just started ThyroPlex from chemist yesterday. How do I know that it is my thyroid again as there are lots of other problems which relate to these symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013