Feeling tired, joint pain, headaches, stomach pain, bruising and lump in neck getting bigger. What could be the cause?

Hey I am a female 14 year old girl and lately i have been really tired, aching joints and pain, headaches , i often get belly pain on the left side of my stomach, more than normal brusing and i have a lump of my neck that has been growing bigger for about 6 months now. The lump is not painful to the touch but has been getting bigger. What could be causing these things and should i get my mum to take me to a gp or doctor? Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012