Feeling tired, having brownish menstruation, loss of appetite and constant headaches. What is wrong with me?

I am 19 yrs old and I have been feeling tired for awhile now and for the last 2 months my period has only lasted one day. However, it wasn t normal it was not red it was more of a brownish color. I have constant headaches and in the last week I haven t had much if an appetite . I woul like to know what might be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Hi dear i think in this case you must refer to the doctor , get a hormonal profile done and also an ultrasound done . Then we can get the decide the course of treatment