Feeling tired, frequent cold and cough, low sex drive. Have pot and smoking addiction. Can you give a diet change?

Good Afternoon Dr.

I need advice for my partner's health. He is constantly exhausted, repeatedly gets coughs and colds, has no sex drive and seems to have no interest in life. He is 26. He smokes a lot of pot and cigarettes. I know that this is probably the main culprit. His diet is terrible too, he lives off sugar. Sweets, chocolates and energy drinks. What can i do to help him? What nutrients/vitamins is he missing that i can include in his diet that will help him? He has told me he wants to stop smoking both pot and nicotine which is relief, because i'm fed up of living with a zombie.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013