Feeling tired, easy bruising, dizziness and darkening of vision. Anemia? Advised to get tested for leukemia. Why?

Why am I having so many problems with my body? I keep bruising easily, I am easily into pain, I am always tired, I experience bouts of dizziness and vision darkening. I know it is anemia, but what could be causing the anemia? I eat (in every meal) plenty of iron. I am on iron pills every day, yet I still become anemic. My doctor has tested me for leukemia, and I don't have it....any solutions? I am a male. 13 years old, I am 5.4. and I am 83 lbs.
Asked On : Wed, 29 May 2013