Feeling tired, dizzy, pins and needles in the legs. Have anemia, frequent throat infections, pain in the chest. Reason?

I've Been to the doctors a lot latterly but nothing seems to be diagnosed I'm ill nearly 3 weeks of the month every month, always Tired, I get dizzy spells, I have a very pain full pins and needles down both legs most if the time which sometimes means I have to sit down for ages, I'm anaemic, I always get thoart infections , sometimes pains in my side of chest I don't have an apetit for food at all really haven't for months is their a reasons why all this is happening? I'm a 18 female
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013