Feeling tired, dizzy, lightheaded, muscle pain and blurred eye vision. Suggest due to depression. Suggest

I have been feeling tired, dizzy, lightheaded, weak, loss of memory, action delayed, muscle pain, bone pain, eye vision sometimes blur, including seeing floaters most of the time and loss of balance. I have been to the ER and my doctor twice.. they both say I have perfect blood work and that there isn't anything wrong with me. My doctor including said the reason why I felt like this was because I was depressed. I was very upset because he tried to make me believe that. I have always been a happy go lucky person and this has been one of the best years I've ever had... except for the fact I feel like crap. I've been feeling like this for over three weeks... I don't know what to do anymore.. I'm desperate now... :(
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013