Feeling tired and sleepy. Dizziness after eating, nausea. Taking microgynon. Not pregnant

Have been feeling excessively tired, despite apparently sleeping well, for a couple of weeks. I have to keep stopping during even short drives as I nearly fall asleep - even in the middle of the day. It seems to be worse after eating and I often feel dizzy after eating. My limbs are heavy. Am also intermittently nauseous but not actually vomiting . I take microgynon30 and have been bleeding (from mid-cycle) for nearly 2 weeks and am now just starting my pill-less week. I am not pregnant (negative test yesterday). I m not particularly stressed atte moment.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012