1. because ovaries and uterus are removed, thus you are on HRT (hormone replacement therapy
2. despite sleeping problem, always be in regular touch with your Gynecologist regarding the risk of developing breast cancer
, heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots
3. sleeping problem could be due to post menopausal (age is required) hot flushes which result in night sweats
and thus disturbed sleep.
4. because removal of ovaries and uterus result in stoppage of estrogen and progesterone
, thus women's body is unable to maintain the hormonal balance and suffer from episodic sleeping problems.
5. avoid food that cause sweating like :coffee,garlic,spicy food,ginger, during night, ay time sleep (nap is advisable).
6. Soya bean,shatavri, are natural way to regularize your sleeping pattern and hormonal imbalance, talk with Ayurveda Physician for the same