Feeling tired and have fever, diabetes level gone up, prescribed antibiotics. Suggestion?

Dear Dr. My father went for a pilgrimage and came back. He started feeling tired and started getting fever. His age is 68yrs and has diabetese (from almost a year). Recently when checked for sugar levels, blood sugar showed 150 initially and upon time(two days before) it increased 250. He was prescribed antibiotics 4 days before where his blood test answered Widal test . Today, he was not feeling well and again when we took him to the doctor, he was diagnosed for jaundice ... Am worried, can you please suggest me, what best can be done at this moment. All these has happened from past 10days... Regards Raghu
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013