Feeling tired always. Eyes are puffy, uncomfortable with irritation, pain. What is the issue?

I always feel tired. Even after long sleep i feel like i havent sleep for long time. I cannot concentrate on reading or working. I even cannot concentrate on listining. My eyes are always puffy and feel unconfortable, i have irritation or pain on my eye i cannot say but i feel unconfortable. Some time i feel mild mirage like view watching on something, but i can clearly read. But i still feel words are shifting while reading....
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013