Feeling tired all the time. Hemochromatosis carrier. Altered blood cell count. Liver or spleen problem?

I am a heamochromatosis carrier and my daughter is feeling very tired all the time. She has had a general blood test and she has been asked to go in to see dr as they want to discuss results. She was in hospital last year with a problem with her liver and spleen. They would not release her because if her blood cell count. Could this be why she needs to go back to the doctors? Would a test for anemia show something wrong with her red or white blood cell count? Could this be her liver or spleen again?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013