Feeling tired after taking excessive migraine medication. Any suggestions?

Hi my names lotifa and i want to ask you a question. its basically about my dad hes been having couple of headaches weeks ago and still does and what happened was he was taking in some migraine tablets thinking its paracetemol and hes been taking them untill he compeltely finished them, after a couple of days he keeps saying he feels tired and need to take a nap so he does and he feels better, but the thing is that hes beening doing this for a good couple of weeks and i fear hes been affected by the migraine tablets and its always at the same time that he feels tired. so if you can please help me and find me a solution to this problem
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013