Feeling tired after exercise, joint pain, burning and tingling in the ankles, reduced memory, rashes on the face. What is the problem?

Hi Dr. For two weeks now I m extremely exhausted ESP after any exercise. I have joint pain in the am and before I head to sleep going from my glutes down to my ankles, burning, achy and tingling inside. I feel duh frayed and dizzy thought out. I m eating properly n also am constantly cold.,,I ve got poor concentration and my memory is shocking for long term and every day things. I also found to small bumps on the back of my neck that I presume are my lymph nodes and a rash on both sides of my face? It s quite peculiar?! What could this be? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012