Feeling tired. X-ray report showing bilateral lung markings. Bronchitis? High eosinophils. Prescribed with lecthep syrup, bayers tonic. Advice?

I am a 54 years old man. Now from about 1 month i am feeling tiredness and in the morning also i feel weekness. My xray report shows . Bilateral increased lung markings - ? Bronchitis . Blood Smear Morphology : WBC : Eosinophil proportion high. Platelet : Adequate on smear. Doctor adavice me to taken ... Lecthep syrup, Bayers tonic and lubowel 8 capsules. but after taken of 5 days i do not feel any improvement. Please advice me .
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012