Feeling tingling and heaviness in head. Normal EKG, stress test and blood test. Do I have Sjogren's syndrome or neurological dysfunction?

I am 40 yr old male never drank or smoked. I eat healthy and do not drink caffeine and I exercise about 30 min about 2 to 3 times per week on exercise bike. I just drink water and juice. I periodically get tingling in head and feel like weight in my head and feel disoriented like things are shifting like vertigo or dizziness . When I look around at different things or make sudden movements dizziness is worse and feel like may passout and then feel better but still dizzy. Some days are worse than others. Did eng test for ear issues and slight difference between right and left ear but not enough to make a huge difference according to doctor. Also have had 2 mri s about 2 yrs ago and came back normal. Have had ekg and echocardiogram and stress test and blood work done for certain symptoms and came back normal. Also have gastritis and ibs and heavy pressure below sternum and don t know if dizziness could be related to gastro issues or not. Wondering if could be shojrens or neurologic dysfunction or m.s.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013