Feeling tightness in throat, discomfort while moving the head. Taking diet supplement. Is that the reason?

I am suffering from a tight throat feeling and I am also in great discomfort when I attempt to move my head forward/backwards or side to side a good distance. I also have a mild tightness in my head as well. The only changes in my life has been beginning a diet including hydroxycut. I started taking the supplement about 2 weeks ago and these symptoms started yesterday and have only got worse sense I went to sleep.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013