Feeling tense, difficulty relaxing, avoiding social gathering, dizziness, suffocation in a crowd. Help

i m not feeling satisfied , not happy in any situation. all the time i feel i m tense in each situation. if i m busy in my job i feel tense may i m doing wrong may be doing wrong may be result ll be wrong .if i m free i feel something wrong going to happen. all time i m scared of future. cannot relax . i m trying to avoid public or social gathering . presentation inauditorium makes me so tense that i feel suffocated. cannot pass driving test as soon test start i feel dizzy. help me.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013