Feeling sweaty, warm, uncomfortable after smoking cigarette. Dizziness, nausea, feeling faint. What is happening?

Hi. I ve been smoking for 5 years, but now every time i smoke a cigarette, i get an instead sweat, i feel very warm, uncomfortable, which leads me to nausea , dizziness , and almost fainting . I feel that my blood pressure builds up, cause i can feel it in my head, and then if i sit down or lay down for a while, it all goes away, and i become perfectly fine again. What is happening to me. I m a young 17 year old male. Is there anything wrong with my heart i should be concerned about? Email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012