Feeling strange smell in house which no one else can smell. Have migraine. Reason?

I have been smelling a strange burning, metallic smell in my home randomly for the last 24 hours. When I try to look for the source, I find nothing. My kids don t smell it. Just me. It is giving me a horrible headache . I suffer from migraines, and have my whole life. I am on several medications and have been using them for many years. I take topamax as a preventative, maxalt as my rescue med and toradol (I have pill and nasal forms) as my back up rescue med. I do not know what is going on.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013