Feeling squeezing in the chest, rashes on the cheeks and nose. Normal angiogram report. Anything to be worried?

I have had investigations over the past couple of years for squeezing arounnd my chest - i am a 52 year old female - i have recently had all sorts of aches and pains - sores up and around my nose and a funny rash that appears on my cheeks and nose - i also have joint pain - the investigations have not found any problems with my heart and this was confirmed by an angiogram - is it just part of the ageing process?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013