Feeling sore tongue, joint pain, acid reflux. Blood tested normal. What should be done?

hello my tongue feels so sore and everytime i eat or drink its made worse.I have recently had blood tests taken as i suffer from a lot of joint pain and my results came back negative or normal. i then received a phone call at home 4 days later from doctors and i have been asked to go back for more blood tests as something is boggling her? I also suffer from acid reflux . I am at a loss and feel so alone with all the pain i am in and dont seem to be getting to the route of the cause. can you please give advice on what i should do .Also i have had a strange feeling on the top half of back sore at times and chilly....thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012