Feeling sore breasts, cramps, fatigue, nausea, bloating, frequent urination, mood swings, and dizziness. Pregnancy test negative. Suggest

hi, my last period was on February,19,2013 on April,7-9, 2013 i just spotted on April the 18 i spotted. in March i started to feel some pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts, cramps, fatigue, nipple darker, nausea, bloating, peeing more often, headaches, mood swings, and dizziness i have taken 3 home pregnancy tests all negative and at the Doctor still was negative and the other night i was dizziness i felt like i was going to pass out so i want to the er and they did blood work all was negative they even did a EKG and it was negative the only thing they could find is that the top part of my Bp was to high and he want me to get a Ultrasound.... can you please help what is wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013