Feeling sore and itchy on legs and fleshy sore on testis. Are both connected?

the other day on the bus, i was lying down on the seat ( it s an hour and a half bus ride to home), halfway there my legs started feeling sore and itchy. I got home to find that a red looking rash had formed on my legs.... i thought it would go away but the next day a woke up and saw that the affected areas of my legs had turned into sores with white middles. kind of looks like an ollcer. there was also a fleshy sor on my testes ( it may just be chafe or something) but if not whats wrong with my legs and are the two connected.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012