Feeling slight pain on left side of chest, ECG report is normal

Sir I am 38 yers old (male) since 2 years in gape of 2-3 months my pulse goes upto 150/Min. for few minutes some time feeling slight pain on left side, since few days facing burden on heart side, 3 times done E.C.G, report comes normal consult to many M.D level doctors one says go for morning walk, second suggested go hyderabad (India) for increasing pulse treatment by ledger cutting treatement , What to do sir, please suggest me.Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
consult a good Ayurveda physician in your area who is good in pulse diagnosis. You may be suffering from digestive disorder. meanwhile, get a 2d echo done and find out your ef% to rule out any blockage in heart.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare Magic forum..
I would advice you to get a treadmill test and 24 hr monitoring of your heart beat.. You might be suffering from some problem with your conduction system of your heart..
Once the cause is diagnosed appropriate treatment could be started..
Hope this helps..
Take care!!