Feeling slight headache, dizzy after using BELVIQ as an appetite suppressant. How long does one BELVIQ last?

On my 2nd day of using BELVIQ as an appetite suppressant . .I am a bit bummed at the side effects that i m feeling; slight headache , a bit dizzy, just don t feel at 100%, dragging a bit. Do these last as long as you take BELVIQ or will my body adjust and the symptoms go away? Also, how long does one BELVIQ last??? How much time should i have in between my am and pm pills? Thank you for your help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
yes appetite suppressant is the side effect BELVIQ.
Abdominal or stomach discomfort
false or unusual sense of well-being.