Feeling sleepy in spite of sleeping properly, pain below ribs, chest pain, swelling. History of fatty liver, family history of diabetes. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I always feel sleepy and sometimes cannot stay awake during day time. I take adequate sleep. I am 30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches, 83 kgs..I have Grade II fatty liver . Alcohol consumption is once in two months, smoking is 4-5 a day..Recently I have been feeling constant pain just below my ribs in the chest. The region below my ribs is always swollen. I am too tired to even sit by evening. My father is diabetic and my sugar check recently is 97 fasting & 141 - 2 hours after breakfast. Kindly advise
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012