Feeling sleepy, dizziness. Pregnancy test negative. Low potassium levels. Is that the reason?

I m 19. I ve been feeling extra sleepy lately and I have occasional dizziness . I have had sex with my boyfriend, I am on the pill (lo loestrin ) and we always use condoms . We haven t had sex in about a month. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Took another one today--negative. My mom keeps blaming my feeling bad on being pregnant. Is it possible at all? I have a history of low potassium and it made me feel similar. I m getting a blood test soon. I got my iron checked and it came back very good. Other symptoms: Leg pain Sleepiness during the day Easy fatigue
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013