Feeling sleepy after using telekast, nasal spray and inhalers. What can be done?

Hi I am using teleKast l from past 2 weks and daily i am feeling sleepy and continuosly iam yarning which is really irritating me. along with telekast L iam using nassle spray and inhellers also.

This breathing prblem with heavy cough and cold is coming repeatedly from past 2-3 years.

previously before 6 months i used the same medicines then i cured in 2 months of continuos usage but now also repeating hte same and doctor is saying not to stop the medicine bcos which will increase the allergy.

Can you guide me how do i come across with this sleepy feeling and yaring problem???
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013