Feeling sissy while getting up, looking up, down. Blood test done. What could be the reason?

Hi my mom is 72 never had any health issue,she just get sissy ness just for seconds from last two weeks twice it thrice in day specially when she get up from bed or by looking up & down.we had blood checked with cholesterol , diabetes , glucose & it came normal Went to doctor twice but no change She just feel that from right ear side & it s winter here in Auckland (NewZealand) Is it happening because of winter or do I have to take some extra care?.. Plz advice Many thanx
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012