Feeling sick when smoking, increased vaginal discharge. Should I worry about pregnancy?

ok so been feeling quesy not throwing up just quesy, tierd , but chalked it up to me living off of redbull and ciggs for the last week and a half, but when i started feeling sick when i smoked i thought i could be pregnent .... heres the dates aug 20 first day of period sept third only day my bf came in side of me.... only started to think i was pregnet when smoking made me feel sick ive smoked for 7yrs never made me sick before also i have had a lot of vagainal discarge ....not due to start perido for another 4-5 days so should i worry about being pregnent or not ........side note probly not related i squezzed my nipples and clear ---whit liquid came out
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012