Feeling sick post kissing partner who was bitten by coati and had anti-rabies vaccine. Chances of transmission?

Hi. Interesting rabies case here.. Currently in s AAAAAAA My friend got bitten by a coati, which she subsequently had stitched up and had the anti rabies vaccine . I then cut my lip open and later in the evening kissed her. I was unsure if this meant I now needed vaccinating due to her saliva mixing with my blood but read that rabies once it reaches the saliva is untreatable hence it couldn t be in her saliva as she would be untreatable and either already dead or soon to be. So in essence I want to check that this is correct, because I ve been feeling pretty fluey and worried ever since...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012