Feeling sick after meals, headache, overeating disorder, struggling to sleep. How can I deal with this?

hi my name is ruth elliott i keep feeling sick before and after eating food and i have pcos i dont get regular periods and in the last 5 years they have stopped compleatly but i still get sometimes really painfull tummy around the time i should have my periods and i have been getting more headaches than usually and i have a over eating disorder and i strggle getting to sleep and sometimes i strggle getting up in the mornings and when i eat honey my mouth and throat gets really itchy and i feel sick and i feel sick when traveling i want to know why and what it is that is making me feel like this and how i can deal with it
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012