Feeling sick after eating. Gassy stomach and indigestion. No pregnancy symptoms. What could it be?

Hi, For the past 3 days I ve been feeling really sick in the mornings and evenings. It s also happening after I eat. Obviously this is putting me off eating but I m concerned that not eating as much is making me feel worse! I m also a lot more gassy than I usually am in the stomach area, akin to indigestion which I never suffer from. A few weeks ago the condom broke when my partner and I had sex. I took the morning after pill later that evening, within 8 hours of having sex, but was warned that there was a 16% chance of pregnancy still. I don t have any other pregnancy symptoms apart from nausea but felt I should give full disclosure. Any suggestions on what this could be? Since I don t have many symptoms I feel like I would be wasting my GP s time if I went to him. Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012