Feeling sick. Pregnancy test negative. Consumed Metformin. Why is this happening?

I am 10 days past ovulation. I started taking metaformin 7 days ago to help me concieve. For the past two days i have been feeling sick on and off. I woke up last night feeling sick but managed to go back to sleep. I am still able to eat normally. I have took numerous pregnancy tests which are all negetive. I thought with me getting sickness i would have a positive pregnancy test. I am worried as it says on the metaformin leaflet that you shouldn't take it if pregnant. What is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013