Feeling short of breath and out of sorts, low BP, have hypothyroid. Natural remedy?

I was feeling short of breath and out of sorts. Took my blood pressure at a pharmacy and it measured 105/40 - took it again and it was 105/45. I have always had hypotension, but this is pretty low, I think. I have had readings of 115/60 most of the time. That's when I really feel good. Or 85/55 (feel slow) I am a senior citizen past 60.
In mostly good health. Do not drink or smoke, Also have hypothyroid. Taking natural remedy for that.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013