Feeling shaky and weak. Difficulty working, trouble concentrating, dizziness. Reason?

Hi! My blood sugar level is 86 and I ate about two hours ago. But I feel really shaky and weak, which happens multiple times a day with me. My doctor assumes I am hypoglycemic and that s why I now have a glucometer, but so far it looks like I m normal. I have been having difficulty at work though, I get shaky after a few hours of not eating, sometimes (if I skip only ONE meal) I will have trouble concentrating, be so dizzy I can t walk, and feel like I m about to pass out. I have passed out from this before, but 86 is a normal blood glucose level so I don t understand why I m beginning to feel shaky right now.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012