Feeling scared at night or after waking up, crying. Prescribed Lonapez and Nexito. Side effects?

from past few days i am suddenly feeling scared in middle of night or after i wake up from sleep. i also start crying. then when i speak to my family , i am fine. i am not able to sleep without light on and someone around me. i am fine throughout the day . i am 48. i consulted gynachologist . she suggested reinerve plus. then i consulted neurologist and he said to take lonapez .25gm a day and nexito plus. my problem is gradually decreasing even without taking lonapez and nexito , do u think i should still take them and wat are the side effectso of these medicines
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012