Feeling sad suddenly, wanting to cry, loss of appetite and weight, nausea. Reason?

I ve been very sensitive lately and I wonder if I might be pregnant, or if this is a sign of depression or bipolarity.... Out of nowhere I start feeling sad and I want to cry when I shouldn t be feeling like this....I have a boyfriend, family, friends, a job and I also go to school...i know I have been stressed out and worried, but i would like to know what s really going on.....and because of feeling like that i have lost some appetite and lost weight, and I feel nauseous sometimes too
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012