Welcome to the forum.
It is nice to know that you are talking to the therapists to get better. If you want you can request your therapist to go for a group therapy. This will help you meet new people and connect with friends. Helping others will help you help yourself. Do not feel low, life has ups and down, it is natural. Life without twists and turns is boring.
1. You can take anti-depression
tabs as prescribed by your doc, till you do not feel well. Try to quit it as soon as you are fine, don't make a habit to take it again and again.
2. Take food rich in Omega 3 fatty acids like fish, salmon, walnut, soy nuts, they contain natural mood elevators.
3. Keep yourself well hydrated and stop under-estimating yourself. Every one is unique with different talents and skills,
3. Pamper yourself and eat nutritious food, explore yourself and find our your capabilities and strength. Make use of it, try to get active.
4. Take rest, sleep well. Try to change your lifestyle.
5. Do regular exercise, yoga
for inner strength, confidence and peace of mind.