Welcome to health acre magic!
it is evident from your question that you want to reduce your weight which has increased from past one year.
There are several medicines for this but as you have time for workouts, I would rather go for them to decrease weight. Had I been at your place I would :
1. do cycling or jogging or brisk walks for half an hour in morning and evening
2. go for less oily diet, more of salads, sprouts and reduce sugar and starch intake
3. take adequate water, better if you can take warm water with one quarter of lemon in it (it helps a lot in reducing weight), four to five glasses of it daily
4. taking more of stairs rather than elevators regularly will help you mani train weight balance.
5. If you want you may joina gym nearby and do exercises
One thing more, please don't sit in front of TV for long hours and eat simultaneously? It is one of the main reasons people continue to gain weight.
Keep a check on what you eat, weight your self every week or twice a week to check your progress!
Most important is being happy, this is not a major weight gain and if you follow these advices you will surely go to your previous status. These are very effective methods and do not cause any harm like medicines (reshape, topiramate
etc) and one can safely practice them for long time.
Hope the answer helps you in reducing weight soon.
Please ask if you have more queries regarding this.