Feeling restless, pain in the eye, gastric problems. Need help

I am 19 years old. And studing in Makeup and skin. I am having a lot health issues like. My eyes are paining in every second day. When i was 5 or 6, playing with siblings got a little drop of acid in my eyes. But i did not tell this anyone because of being scollded.I think because of that my eyes are like this. I feel restless very soon. Somtimes having stomuch ache and also i have problem of acid. I can not eat any food like ginger, garam masala any food which is hot in nature. Sometimes head ache also. The conclusion is that i feel unhealthy daily. Mainly in case of eyes and acid. Please guide me what should i do. What should i take in my meal or what should i take care of. Please guide.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013