Feeling restless, breathless and disturbed sleep. High BP at night. Alprax prescribed. Should I continue medication?

From past few days i am feeling restless, uneasy, breathless and not able to sleep properly. Due to some mishappening at home i am tensed and now BP shoots up at night. May be i have cough and sometimes feeling of acidity problem may be the reason. On last saturday my BP was 102/142/98 and got ECG done it was ok. The doctor prescribed Alprax 0.25mg. What do you suggest shall i continue taking this medicine everyday as yesterday i was not able to sleep
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013